Thursday, August 7, 2008

Party Time

Just a few pictures from Graces birthday party. She had been planning her dream party for about three months, including the guest list, invitations, party games, etc. However, being the total slacker mom that I am, I dropped the ball and planned a family party at the last second. Thankfully she didn't seem to know the difference. I will make it up to her next year.

Isn't my sister amazing! Grace know that Melissa is the cake decorating master. Grace actually asked Melissa to make the cake for her party and made the Hello Kitty request herself. So funny.
Nail polish. What was I thinking. At least she liked this better than that stupid doll house!
Grace lines these things up just like Eric lines the toys up on his shelves. He loves it!




2 comments:

Crys said...

Why am I not surprised that Eric's daughter likes action figures ;)

csorrough said...

We love you guys and want to thank you for all you do! We are finally doing our blog right and are adding a link to yours. Please check us out at littleby-little@blogspot.com