Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween

We celebrated Halloween this year at our ward's annual Trunk-or-Treat. This activity never fails to please. The girls got more than enough candy, we were fed dinner, and we got to hang out with friends. I am a little bitter, though. I entered the Chili and Apple dessert contests and came away empty handed. While I had no expectations for the Chili (I made it from a store bought mix), I expected big things from my Caramel Apple Cheesecake. I know, just the name should have won something! I think it was rigged.
Super Girl, doing a super hero pose, of course.

I don't think that there ever was a cuter Bat Girl. She was so proud of her costume. She knew who she was dressed as and whenever anyone said "Bat Girl" she would point to the bat emblem on her costume and smile. Every year Sheri Clark takes a picture of our family at the Trunk-or Treat. It is seriously the only picture of our family that ever turns out. I officially designated her the Hansen Family Photographer after this picture was taken...third year in a row!
Ella just learned to say "cheese" when she sees a camera.
Grace and Buzz (alias, Cameron Taylor). They are such great crime fighting friends!












No comments: